[August 2021] – PTE Real Exam Question Prediction List
Prediction file covers high-frequency exam questions and features overall 70% repeating rate in the current month’s exam, at the moment it includes Retell Lecture, Answer Short Questions, Repeat Sentences, Summarize Written Text, Essay Topics, Summarize Spoken Text and Write From Dictation. Please refer to full question bank for all 20 types of PTE questions.
Despite that fact that the prediction is the collection of high-frequency questions, remaining questions from the full question bank still have some probability of appearing in the exams. Therefore, if you have enough preparation time, it is highly recommended to practice all the questions in the Question Bank. This is because there will be a higher occurrence rate if you prepare from the full collection, which also cover all 20 Question Types. However, for the students who are short of time, the most efficient way is to practice prediction file.
Our PTE Question Bank has helped more than hundreds of students reaching their desired score. If you want to create your own success story, start today by signing up to myPTE!
To get more info, just dial us +61426 970 614
Supports & Services in the world (not just in Australia)!
Take action now!
1. The space travel is fantastic these days, but there are many issues, such as environmental problems, on our planet that we should be focusing. What do you think about the money allocation?
2. Some people think that life experience is more important than the formal education provided in schools and universities. How far do you agree with this statement, and provide examples?
3. Effective learning requires time, comfort and peace so it is impossible to combine study and employment. Study and employment distract one from another. To what extent do you think the statements are realistic? Support your opinion with examples.
4. With the increases of digital media available online, the role of the library has become obsolete. Universities should only provide digital materials rather than textbooks. Discuss both the advantages and disadvantages of this position and give your own point of view.
5. As cities expanding, some people claim governments should look forward creating better networks of public transportation available for everyone rather than building more roads for vehicle owning population. What’s your opinion? Give some examples or experience to support.
6. Medical technology can increase life expectancy. Is it a blessing or curse?
7. In a cashless society, people use more credit cards, do you think cashless society is realistic and why? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
8. Some people think that the design of buildings has affect, either positively or negatively, on where people work and live. To what extent you agree or disagree.
9. The time people devote in job leaves very little time for personal life. How widespread is the problem? What problem will this shortage of time causes?
10. Whether experimental learning (learning by doing) can work well in formal education, agree or disagree?
11. Some universities deduct mark on a student’s work if it is given late. What is your opinion? What alternative actions do you recommend to take?
12. The world’s governments and organizations are facing a lot of issues. Which do you think is the most pressing problem for the inhabitants on our planet and give the solution?
13. Parents should be held legally responsible for their children’s acts. Do you agree with this opinion? Support your position with your own experience or observations.
14. It is important to maintain the balance between work and other aspects of one’s life such as family and leisure activities. Please give your opinion about how important is it to maintain the balance and why some people think it is hard to do it?
15. Large shopping malls are replacing small shops. What is your opinion about this? Do you think it is a good or bad change? Discuss with appropriate examples.