In PTE Academic Test, the questions are often repeatedly randomised from the PTE question database, which has a finite number of questions. To help test takers, myPTE Team has been consolidating PTE exam questions from past students who have achieved all band 8 (all 79+). Our questions pool will help you to fast-track exam preparation as you will encounter around 50% questions of our question bank in the actual PTE exam. These materials include listening, speaking, writing and reading four modules. Practicing these questions would not only benefit you in exam preparation but also help you to anticipate what will be tested.
myPTE team is committed to bring the latest 100% real PTE exam questions to you. Here is a snapshot of what our question bank offers. We are constantly collecting new questions to ensure our subscribes are always equipped with latest questions and model answers.
As our question bank is undergoing frequent refresh, the below table of content slideshow will reflect any changes to our question bank.
- Read Aloud: 130 questions.
- Retell Lecture: 110 questions with comprehensive analysis, 100% occurrence in the exam.
- Describe Image: 350 questions, usually 70% occurrence during the test.
- Repeat Sentence: 200 questions, usually 50% occurrence during the test.
- Answer Short Questions: 310 questions, 70% occurrence during the test.
- Summarize Spoken Text: 65+ questions, 100% occurrence from real question pool, we recommend subscribers to practice in conjunction with our audio files and memorizing key points to maximize score potential.
- Write From Dictation: 410 questions, about 1-3 topics will appear during the exam.
- Fill in the Blanks: 270+ questions, about 2-4 topics will appear in the exam.
- Paragraph Reorder: 120+ questions, about 2-3 topics will appear in the exam.
- MCQ: 30 questions.
- Summarize Written Text: 90+ questions, normally 1-2 topics will appear in the exam.
- Essay: 70 topics with complementary framework, 100% occurrence from real question pool, we recommend subscribers practice all topics before taking the exam.
- Band 9 Essay Template: Extremely customisable and highly versatile essay template proven to simplify essay writing without compromising score potential.
- Model Essay
The Official Guide